A 10 month Block of the Month Project
July 2016 – April 2017
Pattern by: Sassafras Lane Designs
Fabric: You + Me Indah Batiks by Hoffman with some Toscana and other fine cottons for the accents
Join us for Empire Place!
This Block of the Month pattern features 18 Art Deco inspired paper-pieced diamond blocks. There are 9 different designs that will be made using two different color fabrics with assorted accent.
The blocks are entirely unique and are all paper-pieced. This stunning quilt finishes 72in x 90in.
Months 1 -9 you will receive enough fabric for one block design in two differently colored blocks along with their coordinating border units. Month 10 will feature the paper pieced setting blocks and binding.
Kits are limited so register today!
CLICK Empire Place for printable flyer
- Registration Fee $25 (non-refundable)
- 1st month: $65.99 includes full pattern booklet, complete pack of Empire Place foundation papers plus block 1 fabrics for 2 blocks and coordinating border units.
- On the 15th of each month and ongoing you’ll receive the fabric for two more blocks and coordinating border units for $29.99 monthly
- July 2016 – April 2017: block kits will be available on the 15th of every month
- Optional shipping is $6 per month
- Month 10 will include setting blocks and binding fabrics and a $25 Inspire! gift card.
Two Background Color choices –
- Option: Dark Background – Toscana Evening Shadow (rich, dark gray) with Bella Solid in Feather (very light gray) for your main accent
- Option: Light Background – Colorworks Super White by Northcott with Moda Grunge Black Dress for your main accent. Either color is beautiful!