We’ve fallen in love with a new book by Terry Atkinson with a title by the same name – Simple, Fun and Quickly Done. There are a wide variety of projects (18) in the book from bags, to pot holders and from table runners to an adorable little Owl bag.
You can learn new techniques to make bias binding, zipper insertion and corded piping among others. Over the course of several Tuesdays we will hold a mini-class to show you how to make several of our favorites. We will be making them for our own holiday gift giving for sure!
Get this great book and come to sew with us! Take one class or take them all, it will all be fun 😊
CLASS FEE: $25 SKILL LEVEL: Confident Beginner
*Students receive 15% discount on supplies purchased for classes
CLICK Simple Fun Quickly Done for pdf supply list
- Book: Simple, Fun and Quickly Done by Terry Atkinson (required)
- Fabric arrording to our weekly project (To Be Announced)
- Sewing machine in good working order with foot pedal and power cord
- Neutral piecing thread and several wound bobbins
- Rotary cutter with sharp blade, mat and rulers (6”x 12-14”, 6” or 9” square, Scissors, seam ripper, pins, glue stick.