Beginning Embroidery– Offered monthly for your convenience
- from 10am-2pm – Wednesday 7/26/17
- from 5pm-9pm – Wednesday 8/23/17
Do you have a new embroidery machine and want to learn how to use it? Here is the class you’ve been waiting for! Jeanette will tutor you through the basic process of setting up your machine and creating beautiful embroidered projects using three different techniques.
Three projects include a paw print applique, free standing lace bookmark/adornment and a strawberry tea towel/dish towel. You will learn about different stabilizers and when they work the best and go home with a few designs to play with.
FEE: $35 (Fee is waived for embroidery machines purchased from Inspire!)
SKILLS: Beginner Embroiderist
CLICK Beginning Embroidery Apr_july for pdf flyer/supply list
- 4GB or less USB drive or computer if your machine requires it
- Sewing machine with embroidery unit and operating manual
- Basic Sewing Supplies
- 4×4 hoop or larger
Embroidery kits will be supplied by Inspire! but you might like to have your own thread colors
- One pretty color of embroidery thread and one bobbin wound to match for free standing lace
- Thread colors for the strawberries- Red, greens, yellow/black
- Brown/gold tan for machine applique paw print