Thursday, 6/8/17 from 10am-2pm with Martha
Do you already have the Fab Five ruler in your inventory? Here’s the perfect class to brush up on what it does and make an adorable patriotic table runner for July!
Abbey Lane has the cutest little pattern that has 6 pieced and appliqued versions called Fab Five Table Snacks. Martha has chosen to make the Patriotic version but you can make any of the other options in the pattern.
Come and sew with Martha. She will show you how it’s done including the raw edged machine appliques!
CLASS FEE: $25 SKILL LEVEL: Confident Beginner
*Students receive 15% discount on supplies purchased for classes
CLICK Fab Five Table Snacks for pdf supply list
- Pattern: Fab Five Table Snacks by Abbey Lane (required)
- See pattern back for fabric requirements for your choice in table runners.
- Fusible web according to pattern instructions
- Fab Five Ruler
- Sewing Machine with power cord and foot pedal
- Thread + several wound bobbins to match fabric and appliques
- Sewing machine in good working order with ¼” piecing foot
- Rotary cutter with sharp blade, cutting ruler and and cutting mat
- Basic sewing supplies- seam ripper, pins, scissors, etc.