Monday, June 5th from 10am-4pm
This series of mystery quilt classes by Diane Tuttle is themed by countries. Class fees will include a quilt top kit and pattern for a mystery quilt and a lunch menu that might be typical cuisine for that country. Classes are scheduled for 10am-4pm.
Come join us in making a Mystery Quilt to celebrate Italy! A kit with all the fabric for the lap sized quilt top and border is included. A themed lunch is also provided.
All Inclusive Fee $89.95 – Includes Fabric Kit, Class and Lunch
CLICK Int Mystery Italy for pdf supply list
Fabric kits will be available for pick-up on Monday 5/29/17. The fabric needs to be cut BEFORE the class. Cutting instructions will be included with the fabric kit
(Please let us know if you have food allergies when you sign up. We will try and accommodate them, but if it is very pervasive, please bring something you know you can eat.)
Bring with you to class:
- Sewing machine in good working order – don’t forget the power cord and foot pedal!
- ¼” piecing foot
- Rotary cutter with new blade
- Cutting mat
- 6”(or 6 ½“) X 24” ruler and 6” square ruler. Stripology ruler is useful, but optional
- Glue stick
- Seam ripper
- Gray or black thread and several wound bobbins
- Small personal iron and pressing mat are helpful but irons will be available for use