Open Wide Bag with Lisa Tuesday 6/20/17 from 10am-3pm
Quick and fun to make, these handy zippered bags in three sizes open wide for easy access to all your supplies.
Binding on the easy-to-install zipper finishes the upper edges and forms a handle and grab tab. Two inner mesh pockets keep things organized and easy to view.
Slip these classy bags in your suitcase — or use them to maximize the space on your vanity. Be sure to make a few to have on hand for gifts. Who wouldn’t love a cute bag for cosmetics or other supplies
The pattern includes three sizes of zippered bags. Join Lisa in making the large size, just in time to pack for your summer vacation!
CLASS FEE: $25 SKILLS: Intermediate
Students always receive a 15% discount on class supplies
CLICK Open Wide Bag for pdf supply list
- Pattern – Open Wide by Annie (required)
- Fabric and notions – Your choice of colors in yardages from the pattern back. We will be making the large size only in class.
- Rotary cutter, medium mat and 6X24 ruler
- Walking foot for your machine – the fabric will be quilted prior to bag assembly
- Sewing machine in good working order with power cord and foot pedal
- 80/12 or 90/14 machine needles
- Thread to match binding and thread to match the body of your project. There is quilting and top stitching that will show.
- Several wound bobbins of each color thread