Project Bag with Marsha
These project bags are just the right thing to carry around hand work or class supplies. Heck, you can put anything you want in them and see what you have through the clear vinyl window!
Everything is safe and secure with a zipper and the handle makes them oh, so convenient and they’re washable too.
The pattern includes four sizes of zippered bags. Join Marsha in making the large size, then get ready to make a bunch more!
CLASS FEE: $25 SKILLS: Intermediate
Students always receive a 15% discount on class supplies
CLICK Project Bag for pdf supply list
- Pattern – Project Bags by Annie (required)
- Fabric and notions – Your choice of colors in yardages from the pattern back. We will be making the large size only in class.
- Rotary cutter, medium mat and 6X24 ruler
- Walking foot for your machine – the fabric will be quilted prior to bag assembly
- Sewing machine in good working order with power cord and foot pedal
- 80/12 or 90/14 machine needles
- Thread to match binding and thread to match the body of your project. There is quilting and top stitching that will show.
- Several wound bobbins of each color thread