Rob Pete Quilt by Quiltsmart with Diane Tuttle
Monday, 5/1/17 from 10am-4pm
Quiltsmart fusible interfacing makes constructing this dramatic quilt a cinch! AND there are a wide variety of variations. Fun, simple and fast. Definitely a good beginner project. This small quilt project is 46” X 53”.
Diane has made many Quiltsmart projects and they all come out just lovely. Join her in making a small quilt (46” X 53”) that makes the curves of the traditional curved piecing pattern “Robbing Peter to Pay Paul” as easy as pie. The required book contains ten favorite quilt patterns all made with one easy interfacing shape in sizes runners through king size for each. Three interfacing panels are included with the book. You will need two more panels for this class project and you can easily up-size this one by simply adding more panels!
CLASS FEE: $35 SKILL LEVEL: Confident Beginner
*Students receive 15% discount on supplies purchased for classes
CLICK Rob Pete for pdf supply list
- Book: Rob Pete by Quiltsmart (includes 3 panels)
- Two additional Rob Pete panels for a total of 5 panels for this class project
- Fabric as indicated in pattern book
- Thread + several wound bobbins to match fabric
- Sewing machine in good working order with power cord and foot pedal
- Rotary cutter with sharp blade, cutting ruler and and cutting mat
- Basic sewing supplies- seam ripper, pins, scissors, etc.
- Applique pressing sheet
- Optional – personal iron and pressing surface