Come and spend four days/three nights at Cedarkirk Camp and sew with Inspire!
Dates: Thursday-Sunday, May 18th-May 21st 2017
Location: Cedarkirk Camp & Conference Center
1920 Streetman Drive, Lithia, FL 33547
Win prizes, make friends and sew till you drop! Make an heirloom quality Quiltworx “Amazon Star” quilt top under the watchful eyes of CI Flo Bradbury and CI Ann Troutman. You can also choose the pattern “Summer Solstice” if the Amazon Star is a bit large for you.
We arrive at Cedar Lodge on Thursday at 1:30 and leave on Sunday after lunch. $399 fee includes:
- Three nights lodging
- All meals – Dinner Thursday, 3 meals Friday & Saturday and Breakfast & Lunch on Sunday
- Classes – Amazon Star or Summer Solstice with Quiltworx Certified Instructors Flo Bradbury & Ann Troutman
- Pre-class session by appointment at Inspire! Choose fabric and receive pattern and pre-work instructions. Appointment dates are 4/14/17 or 4/15/17.
- 15% student discount on fabric, pattern and supplies purchased for this retreat
- Pay in full by 2/1/16 and your price will be $379
- Use our easy payment plan:
- Due with registration form – Non-refundable Registration Fee/First Month’s Payment: $133
- Make 2 more payments of $133 each due on March 10th & April 10th.
- All fees must be paid in full by April 10th
- A credit card on file is required for all easy payment plans.
- At least 90 days prior to the event (2/18/17), a full refund less a $50 administration fee will be issued.
- 89-30 days prior to the event (2/19/17-4/18/17) a cancellation fee of $200 will be charged. If Inspire can arrange a replacement student, then full refund less a $50 administration fee will be considered.
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior to event are completely non-refundable.
CLICK retreat-registration-form-may17 for printable information and registration form
CLICK Quiltworx Pre Work for pre work and supply list
- There are several sets of stairs between the upper and lower levels of Cedar Cabin. There is one ramp that can be accessed from the outside but does not connect directly between the two levels indoors. We will take meals on the upper level and sew on the lower level. If you require handicapped accessibility, please call us for more information before registering.
Special Rate Options: Please call Carol if you are considering either of these-
- Husband/Wife rooms available by special request – Husband room & meal only – $249 for the event
- Sew & Meal Only rate (no overnight) – $249 for the event