Tucker University is a 12-month series of fully designed technique classes for the Studio 180 Design Tools and Techniques by Deb Tucker. You may already have one and don’t remember how to use it!
This program is intended to offer you an exciting opportunity to build your skills and accuracy. In each Tucker University class, a new Studio 180 Design tool is taught each month. We only make 4” units so each month you can combine and create new blocks. The creativity is contagious!
Studio 180 Tools offer:
- Each tool offers multiple sizes (one tool, many possibilities)
- Blocks finish slightly oversized so you can easily trim each one to the perfect project size.
- There are both leaf and right hand instructions.
- There are laminated technique sheets for each tool that give you additional technique options.
- There are videos on line for additional help for every tool and technique.
Tucker University classes at Inspire will build one upon the next. You don’t have to attend all of them but you just might miss something! Here’s how the lessons will go:
- You will cut and sew a few 4” blocks. Use the same collection of fabric and you will have a coordinated sampler when you’re finished.
- You will receive a laminated Design sheet for class. This has cutting charts for more sizes, color planning aids and 20-30 more different block that can be made with the class tool.
- You will also receive a black line design tool that you can use to photocopy and color as you plan your next project.
- Students will receive 20% off the purchase of the tool and any other featured products at class time.
Sound like fun? Get yourself a loose-leaf binder to keep all of this valuable information together and get ready to take an AWESOME series of classes at Inspire!
Supply lists are available on line (www.inspirequilting.com) and we will have little fabric bundles available for purchase if you want to have a coordinated project at the end of the school year.